Thursday, October 15, 2009

The nerve of some people!




A few days ago, this shameless fellow had the nerve to poop on my front lawn and then happily trot up to my front door, where I was watching him through the window in horror.  He and his buddy were frolicking their way up and down The Way, leaving no bush or Herby Curby safe and with no owners in sight.

I was talking to my friend Erika at the time and we agreed that -- despite how mad it makes us homeowners to see a neighbor-dog relieve himself Number Two-style on your turf -- no amount of poo makes these types of yard signs acceptable.


What  IS acceptable, however, is the call I'm putting in to Wade Blasingame.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - this is laugh out loud funny! Love your wit and humor. Am excited to officially follow you and your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me laugh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete